Native Hawaiian Veterans LLC Material Handling Laborer - Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, HI in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii
* Fields Are Required
Native Hawaiian Veterans, LLC is a Native Hawaiian Owned, Service Disabled Veterans Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), SDB, SBA 8(a), MBE, UDBE, and EEO/W/M/Vet/Disabled Company that provides services, solutions, and products in the areas of Homeland Security, Emergency Management, Information Technology, Communication Equipment, Professional Staff Augmentation, Environmental Response, Munitions and Explosives of Concern (MEC) Remediation, and Strategic Communications/Creative Services.
Our mission is to be a trusted partner earning customer loyalty while fostering growth and profitability for our Ohana and enriching our community.
We are seeking a Material Handling Laborer to join our Ohana. This position will be located at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, HI.
- Receive non-hazardous and hazardous material from submarine units at JBPHH building 452K.
- Document material receipt by affixing a date stamp and receipt signature to all DD Form 1348s received.
- Prepare, package and ship materials.
- Receive material from commercial and government activities marked for submarine units at JBPHH building 452K.
- Deliver and pick up cargo for submarines berthed at JBPHH.
- Consolidate and ship materials received at JBPHH building 452K for submarines operating in other geographic locations.
- Collect retrograde carcasses from submarine units.
- Properly Stow and Maintain Carcasses Awaiting Turn-in.
- Inspect retrograde carcasses received.
- Process retrograde carcasses for shipment.
- Transfer retrograde carcasses to the shipping agent.
- Troubleshoot frustrated retrograde carcasses.* *
- Must have fluent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years prior logistics operational experience.
- Must have the ability to lift a minimum of 25 pounds.
- Must have a valid driver's license and forklift license.
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Word and have the ability to learn unique automated data applications.
Native Hawaiian Veterans, LLC is an EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled and E-Verify Employer.
Job Start/End Date: 14-Mar-2018 to 13-May-2018 (HST)
Department: Business Unit Pacific
Location: Pearl Harbor, HI, USA
Employment Type: Full Time