Sirius Computer Solutions Solutions Specialist - .Net & Azure in Honolulu, Hawaii
Requisition Number J18-0001
Title Solutions Specialist - .Net & Azure
Description **Open Location w/ Omaha, NE Preferred**
You’ve worked hard to get to where you are and want to work alongside people who’ve done the same. You’re looking to be challenged and to grow professionally, and you want to be valued and recognized for your contributions. Sirius agrees.
As a nationally recognized IT solutions provider with an over 35-year history of success, Sirius is known for cultivating the best talent, providing a positive work environment, and offering a compensation and benefits package designed to help our employees thrive both personally and professionally. We deliver best-of-breed IT solutions from the world's top technology innovators, including Cisco, Citrix, CommVault, Dell, EMC, Hitachi, HP, IBM, NetApp, Nutanix, VMware, and many more. If you want to work with the Brightest Minds in the Business, contact us today.
Sirius is looking for a .Net & Azure Solutions Specialist to join the Business Agility team. This is a full-time, benefited role with us that can require an average of 50-70% overnight travel.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide software development or application administration solutions and support to our clients. This position may also participate in activities such as installing, deploying, configuring, programming, testing, and documentation.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provides software development or application administration solutions to clients
• Develops technical and conceptual specifications in support of the overall solution
• Develops data related files
• Develops data conversion applications
• Develops interfaces to other application systems
• Tests applications, application server environments for data integrity, performance, and usability
• Documents completed technical work for clients
• Maintains technical specifications throughout a project
Requirements Basic Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field
• At least three (3) years’ Information Technology experience, including experience with .Net and Azure Cloud Development
Other Position Requirements:
• Experience as a member of a technical project team, from design through delivery
• Experience troubleshooting and identifying potential problems and making appropriate changes as necessary
• Experience creating technical documentation
• Demonstrated presentation and communication skills
• Consulting experience
The position exists to provide technical consulting solutions to customers and as such requires the ability to travel to and from customer sites and interact with customers on an ongoing and regular basis.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify.
Individuals who receive job offers will be required to complete pre-employment screening that includes a background check verifying name, residences, education, work experience, and criminal convictions consistent with the Fair Credit Reporting Act; and a drug test for controlled substances consistent with the Drug-Free Workplace Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Sirius will not sponsor work eligibility.