Sirius Computer Solutions Managed Services ServiceNow Developer in Honolulu, Hawaii
Requisition Number J17-0284
Title Managed Services ServiceNow Developer
Description ou’ve worked hard to get to where you are and want to work alongside people who’ve done the same. You’re looking to be challenged and to grow professionally, and you want to be valued and recognized for your contributions. Sirius Computer Solutions agrees.
As a nationally recognized IT solutions provider with an over 35-year history of success, Sirius is known for cultivating the best talent, providing a positive work environment, and offering a compensation and benefits package designed to help our employees thrive both personally and professionally. We deliver best-of-breed IT solutions from the world's top technology innovators, including Cisco, Citrix, CommVault, Dell, EMC, Hitachi, HP, IBM, NetApp, Nutanix, VMware, and many more. If you want to work with the Brightest Minds in the Business, contact us today.
***THE INDIVIDUAL IN THIS ROLE CAN BE LOCATED ANYWHERE IN THE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES***
The primary purpose of this position is to provide support to the Managed Services ServiceNow Platform. This position will develop the ServiceNow strategy by providing technical insight as it applies to the design and support of ServiceNow. This position will also be responsible for working with clients to integrate ServiceNow with clients’ Service management tools and will serve as the lead for all development projects.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Configures and customizes the ServiceNow system, including creating workflows, custom UI, groups, roles
• Utilizes MID server, web services (SOAP and REST), email and other relevant technology to integrate with externally hosted customer applications with ServiceNow
• Provides technical leadership to all areas of business
• Researches capabilities of the ServiceNow platform, provide recommendations and implement solutions to meet business requirements
• Manages production and non-Production (Dev, UAT) instances.
• Monitors health, usage and overall compliance of the application
• Collaborates with business users, product owner and ServiceNow team to establish specifications and agree on timeframe for completion of assigned requests
Requirements Position Requirements
Basic Qualifications –
• Bachelor’s degree in business or computer science
• At least four (4) years of experience in IT Service Delivery to include at least two (2) years of experience as a System Administrator of a service management application, preferably ServiceNow
Other Position Requirements
• Demonstrated knowledge of web design
• Demonstrated knowledge of LDAP/Active Directory, and relevant IT architecture experience
• Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated skills in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Demonstrated ability to effectively absorb information from various sources, then analyze and examine data in detail, and draw appropriate conclusions
• Experience with relational databases such as MS SQL Server
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify.
Individuals who receive job offers will be required to complete pre-employment screening that includes a background check verifying name, residences, education, work experience, and criminal convictions consistent with the Fair Credit Reporting Act; and a drug test for controlled substances consistent with the Drug-Free Workplace Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Sirius will not sponsor work eligibility for this position.