General Electric GLOBAL MARKETING MANAGER in Honolulu, Hawaii
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
As Global Marketing Manager you are accountable for the overall success of the handheld ultrasound portfolio new product launch (NPI)/commercial activation plan, marketing strategy and product/region engagement model. In your first assignment, you will lead the launch of a high profile, an innovate new product and provide excellent functional leaership and strong matrix participation with product, region and central marketing teams with heavy emphasis on digital marketing. In this role you will collaborate closely with product management organization & engineering program managers, service and central marketing to drive comprehensive insight-based product launch plans and lead the execution of it. You will innovate the way the new products are being launched with impactful advertisement in social media and drive strong digital prescence.
Among the essential responsibilities:
• Establish marketing strategy handheld product introduction programs by working closely with product marketing and product management teams, including service and central marketing /demand generation teams.
• Develop and lead a strong digital campaign execution for the commercialization of the product during the entire product introduction cycle, i.e. pre-launch; launch; post-launch.
• Ensure customer focus by working with ultrasound product marketing and product management to drive a continuous dialogue with customers as required and ensuring the “voice of the customer” is reflected in product strategy and direction.
• Establish and drive the commercial activation plan for NPIs by working closely with region marketing and GEHC Digital marketing teams; ensure alignment and development of superior communication/advertisement plan and execution of it through digitial channels.
• Contribute to establishing new business models such as e-commerce channel.
• Lead portfolio positioning clarification and drive continuous focus on the overall HH portfolio.
• Work closely with product management, clinical/research partners, Ad & Promo, VP&I bus to deliver world class high-impact evidence, collateral and differentiated value propositions to our commercial teams.
• Partner closely with regional commercial marketing teams globally to identify, understand and respond to diverse customer needs, competitive dynamics and drive global growth.
• Ensure compliance with quality systems and regulatory requirements.
• • Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration with digital marketing experience
• Minimum 8 years of experience in marketing
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a professional role (including marketing) that should include both healthcare experience and digital marketing.
• Experience in establishing new business models, such as e-commerce channel
• Experience in high profile product launch
• International experience in marketing, product marketing or related field
• Cross-functional leadership skills to influence stakeholders and shape/lead growth vision and marketing strategy
• Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, global and cross-functional teams
• Strong analytical and process skills
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Ability to work effectively within a matrix environment
• Demonstrated oral and written communications skills
• Ability to travel 20-30% of the time (both domestic and international)
• Hands-on attitude and willingness to consistently work flexible hours to accommodate needs of global customers and colleagues
U.S. only requirements:
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States full-time
• Must be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation, including for example, verification of your past employment, criminal history, and educational background
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• MBA or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
• Digital marketing specialization and 5+ hands-on digital marketing experience
• Deep marketing expertise in market and customer insights, product commercialization, branding, new product introduction process, product roadmap development, product life-cycle management, and pricing.
• Healthcare product/industry/technical acumen
• Innovation – develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
• Creative problem solver and solution developer when presented with competing business priorities. Responsive and willing to take ownership of issues and drive solutions
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results while working on multiple projects simultaneously, balancing resources, timing, and quality of outcomes
• Demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate internally and with customers
• Collaborative leadership skills: exhibits willingness to engage other business partners within the organization, is innovative, creative and a team player with a solution-based approach to capture opportunities and remove barriers
• Clear Thinker - Strong decision making skills: takes proactive steps to generate results, uses data and other inputs to make decisions, owns decision, and takes accountability for work using strong organizational and analytical skills
Locations: United States; Illinois, Wisconsin; Milwaukee, Chicago
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.