General Electric Associate Principal; Healthcare Business Strategy, Imaging in Honolulu, Hawaii
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
This senior leader role for the Imaging Solutions Practice within the GE Healthcare Partners business organization, reports to the Senior Principal & General Manager of the Imaging Solutions Practice, and is responsible for structuring service line strategy solutions that will support broader enterprise partnerships.
• You will help translate our client’s service line conditions as part of a broader effort to deliver sustainable outcomes across the healthcare enterprise.
• Monitor public and private payer coding, coverage and reimbursement policy related to imaging for application within GEHC outcomes partnerships
• Develop and execute strategies to translate public and private payer policy to inform outcomes solution design.
• Translate the strategic direction and business objectives established by clients into holistic process redesign, change management, organization structure and market related strategies
• Identify the organizational impacts related to a specific change in process, technology, or other project change and develop plans to deliver outcome components.
• Leverage GEHC methods, tools, and assets to design solutions for complex organizational challenges
• Serve as a liaison to health care stakeholder community (Account Community, Product Management, GEHC Imaging leadership, etc.) on coverage and reimbursement policy impact
• Manage strategy projects end-end by developing strategy frameworks, forming a hypothesis, collecting and analyzing the data to draw strategic insights for inclusion within broader enterprise outcomes objectives
You must be a strategic and results oriented thinker, who will deliver advisory support to the larger GEHC Imaging business, while evolving and optimizing the Solutions Portfolio/Approach with clients in alignment with their business needs.
• Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s Degree – MBA, MHA, MPHA degree preferred
• 10+ years of experience in either advisory services/consulting
• Experience leading and managing projects with outcome focused deliverables
• Strong expertise and understanding of the Healthcare industry and major trends in the geography in which client projects are delivered.
• Must be willing to travel at least 20-30% to US and Canada
• Ability to influence and collaborate with senior level management teams
• Ability to think creatively and create out of the box solutions for external and internal problems
• Demonstrated technology acumen and understanding of medical imaging technologies and analytics tools
• Ability to create impactful executive client facing communications and presentations
• Demonstrated experience in leading teams
• Demonstrated experience in delivering feedback and coaching successfully
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with demonstrated experience speaking and writing clearly and convincingly
• Demonstrated business acumen and analytical skills
• Adaptable: able to adjust work and communication style based on situational needs.
• Demonstrate an aptitude for critical thinking to included evaluation of ideas and synthesizing information into insights.
• Proven ability to accomplish large volume of high quality work under pressure.
• Proven ability to make decisions with limited information and achieve expected results
• Strong willingness to learn
• An in-depth understanding of key healthcare trends, information sources, and strategic planning and finance
• Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
• A self-starter who can work well independently.
• Possesses a high level of self- confidence and an entrepreneurial spirit.
• An outgoing individual who has excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills; able to present effectively to senior management and boards, both on the phone and in person.
• Thought leader in end-to-end solution design approach, taking into consideration all aspects of Solution Design and Activation: people (organization), process, technology, and data (transactional and analytical).
• A true team player who is collaborative, flexible and able to deal with ambiguity.
• Drives design solutions to deliver desired business outcomes when implemented.
• Increases probability of success by identifying and mitigating risks associated with implementing complex, comprehensive functionality supporting effective execution of business processes spanning systems and organizations.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Locations: United States; Alabama, Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Northern Mariana Islands, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Utah, Vermont, Virgin Islands, U.S., Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming; Chicago