Army Installation Management Command Program Analyst NF-05 in Fort Shafter, Hawaii
Our Directorate of Family and Morale, Welfare, and Recreation employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army's mission. They provide necessary skills that are crucial to supporting our military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Worldwide. (Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)
This position is located at USA Installation Management Pacific Region on Fort Shafter, Hawaii.
Learn more about this agency
- Serves as the Program Manager and Senior Analyst providing advisory, analytical and liaison services for one or more program areas. Servicing both Business and Recreational programs for MWR.
- Independently develops, initiates, and implements major projects, and exercises wide latitude in executing long-range, short-range, and day-to-day operations.
- Designs and develops Regional or Army-wide data collection instruments for program evaluation.
- Develops comprehensive assessment and evaluation criteria to systemically measure the effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity of the programs.
- Monitors problems, develops recommendations, and develops problem-solving techniques to ensure optimum program achievements and consistency with Army objectives and goals.
- Presents findings and recommendations at briefings, including Congressional, DoD, HQDA, and MACOM level conferences, seminars, and meetings.
- May represent IMCOM at official functions and public events, briefing local interest groups and city officials to promote community relations and involvement in the program.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
- #### Job family (Series)
0343 Management And Program Analysis
- Analysts, Program
Conditions of Employment
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position
- A one year probationary period may be required
- Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check
- Completed and signed DA Form 3433 is required prior to entrance on duty
- Subject to satisfactory completion of all pre-employment checks in accordance with AR 215-3 to include a National Agency Check (NAC).
- Knowledge of assigned programs, the roles they play in supporting total Army programs, and their contribution to Army MWR.
- Knowledge of principles, concepts and methodologies required to perform various analytical techniques.
- Possess a minimum of 5 year's experience in MWR/Garrison management/oversight of multiple activities related to business and/or recreation operations.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage and integrate multiple systems. (i.e. ACRRO, ISR, CLS, FMBS, SMIRF, ASIP, RPLANS)
- Demonstrate capability to effectively translate and communicate requirements, needs and issues horizontally and vertically within all levels of the organization.
- Experience at operating across organizational and institutional levels.
- Skills in problem solving to leverage improvement efforts
NOTE: Applicants who met both minimum qualifications and best qualified criteria will be referred to the selecting official for consideration first. To be evaluated as a best qualified candidate, your resume MUST clearly reflect the knowledge and experience listed under the best qualified criteria above.
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is in the Government's interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (Click hereto view kit or copy this URL: http://cpol.army.mil/employ/NAF/NAFApplicantInformationKit.pdf
How You Will Be Evaluated
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)
Background checks and security clearance
- Required Documents
The following documents must be submitted with your application:
Optional: Job Application (DA Form 3433) will accepted in place of a Resume.
The below items are accepted and may be needed to support a qualification and/or a claimed priority/preference:
- Cover Letter
- DA 3434, DA 3433
Review our benefits
- How to Apply
How to Apply
You may submit your application package using one of the two methods identified below:
- Electronically (preferred) at https://www.usajobs.gov/ and search for Vacancy Identification Number (VIN)
- Manually: A manual application can be obtained by contacting the servicing NAF Human Resources Office listed on this vacancy announcement.
- If you would like to apply manually, please contact the servicing NAF Human Resources representative listed on this job announcement to request a copy of the manual application form.
- All completed manual application forms (along with resume and other supporting documentation) must be received no later than 2:00 pm Hawaii Standard Time on the closing date of this announcement in order to process your application in a timely manner.
Neglecting to respond to the job related questions will result in an ineligible rating.
Agency contact information
EW-NAF-W6BLAA USA INSTAL MGT PACIFIC REGION DO NOT MAIL Fort Shafter, HI US
Learn more about this agency
Your resume will be reviewed to verify that qualification requirements have been met. We appreciate your interest in this position!
- Fair & Transparent
Fair & Transparent
The Federal hiring process is setup to be fair and transparent. Please read the following guidance.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) for federal employees & job applicants
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Federal agencies must provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the hiring agency directly. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, federal agencies must provide reasonable accommodations when:
- An applicant with a disability needs an accommodation to have an equal opportunity to apply for a job.
- An employee with a disability needs an accommodation to perform the essential job duties or to gain access to the workplace.
- An employee with a disability needs an accommodation to receive equal access to benefits, such as details, training, and office-sponsored events.
You can request a reasonable accommodation at any time during the application or hiring process or while on the job. Requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Learn more about disability employment and reasonable accommodations or how to contact an agency.
Legal and regulatory guidance
- Financial suitability
- Social security number request
- Privacy Act
- Signature and false statements
- Selective Service
- New employee probationary period
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/496440700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.
Open & closing dates: 04/10/2018 to 04/23/2018
Salary: $89,566 to $110,466 per year This position is entitled to 10.99% COLA (Island of Oahu), subject to change without notice.
Pay scale & grade: NF 5
Work schedule: Full-Time
Appointment type: Permanent